Monday, February 22, 2010

Spa Girls Night

March 20th is the first girls night of the year, we are going to have a spa party. I am having a guy from Pink Papaya come in and show us their spa products. You aren't expected to buy anything, unless you really want to. Here are some of the products:






After he leaves, we will have more cocktails, talk and catch up. Our signature drink is going to be:

Chambord Pink-tini

1 oz. Chambord

1.5 oz. Honey Vodka

.5 oz. Lime Juice

3-4 Raspberries



We will be munching on spa goodies that you bring!!
Some spa munches that would be good to bring are:
  • Fruit plates
  • Cheese plates
  • Sandwiches
  • Crudites
  • And anything that you love!!!
I will be making a dessert, I haven't decided what I'll be making yet, so I'm open to suggestions!! I can make pretty much anything!!!
Check back later for updates on this girls night!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment